Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday morning...

Not going in to the office until 10 today.  The work load has eased up a bit which is good for the stress level but not for our P&L.  Gives me time to get down to the courthouse and dig through the old books in the dungeon too.  When I get to work, my boss is leaving and taking the rest of the week off.  This is the most quiet it's been in a long time.  Too hot for real estate.
My job is a blessing to me, truly a gift from God.  I told papergirl years ago that my goal was a stress free life.  God has provided all that is needed for the attainment of that goal.  My social contact is minimal.  I have a dear friend/teammate/co-worker/co-conspirator/sister/daughter/boss that I love to spend my days with.  And she cooks for me too!  And I have a magic jug that refills itself with green tea whenever she is in the office.  How great is that? 
Lovin' God's Gifts!!!!
Luke 11:13
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
God speed.